3-Bed Contemporary House Plan Ideal for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- A blend of modern siding materials wrap this 3-bedroom, contemporary house plan, topped by a sloped roof. The walk-out lower level makes this home plan ideal for a sloped lot with picturesque rear views.
- Inside, discover the shared living spaces, combined in an open format and extending onto a rear porch through oversized, glass doors. Barn doors near the kitchen lead to the laundry room and walk-in pantry, and a generously-sized island provides seating for casual meals.
- The master suite completes the main level, and boasts a private balcony, 4-fixture bath, and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found downstairs, across from a compartmentalized bath which they share. A lower-level den provides another communal space to enjoy, and a storage room offers a rear-facing garage door for lawn equipment, or outdoor toys.
- Enter from the double garage to find a conveniently located powder bath, which helps when coming or going in a hurry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12