3-Bed Contemporary Northwest House Plan with
About This Plan
- Sloping roof lines rest above a blend of siding materials to create this 3-bedroom, contemporary Northwest house plan. Large windows invite natural light to permeate the interior, while an open floor plan makes entertaining a delight.
- A home office resides just inside from the formal entry, across from the spacious and open living room. The kitchen includes a sizable prep island, and a nearby pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry.
- The main-level, master suite is easily accessible for the homeowner, and provides a second entrance to the covered deck. The en suite includes 4 fixtures and the walk-in closet includes a pocket door leading to the hallway.
- Two additional bedrooms are located downstairs, separated by a generously-sized activity room with a wet bar. The lower level shares a full bath, and includes two, walk-out patios.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with a coat closet, adjacent the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 881 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss