3-Bed Cottage Home Plan with Great Curb Appeal
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bed cottage house plan gives off a cozy and inviting look and mixes in plenty of modern amenities.
- The floor plan feels larger than its with its open concept layout. The family room, dinette, and kitchen flow seamlessly together. The family room is warmed by a fireplace.
- The kitchen includes a large island with a flush snack bar.
- The Master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and includes his/her vanities, a walk-in shower and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- There are two bedrooms on the second level each with their own walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- The 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom. Choose the 2-car option (549 sq. ft.) if you need room for another vehicle.
- NOTE: There may be a delay of 3 to 5 days if choosing the 2-car option.
Main Floor - 2-Car Garage Option (549 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 372 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12