3-Bed Cottage House Plan with Spacious Interior
About This Plan
- This house plan has a traditional, minimalistic exterior with stone accents and a spacious interior that uses every square foot efficiently .
- Just through the entry and to the left is a den, designed to be flexible in its use either as a home office or guest bedroom. To the right, stairs lead up to two bedrooms which are separated by a large loft which would make an excellent study space, library, or game room.
- The home opens up to a casual, open living space. The kitchen features a large island for additional work space and roomy pantry under the stairs. Through the kitchen, you walk through the dining area and into the great room which has a cozy fireplace tucked into the corner. The owners' suite features a large walk-in closet and private bath.
- Off the great room, you'll find the entry to the 2-car garage, large utility room, and the doorway into the private owners' suite.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller 2-bed version with house plan 72957DA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12