3-Bed Cottage Plan with Quiet Den
About This Plan
- Nested gables grace the front of this 3-bedroom, cottage plan, wrapped in shake siding for additional texture. A stone trim completes the design.
- From the foyer, French doors lead to a quiet den, which can double as a guest bedroom at night.
- The heart of the home sits towards the rear, combined to create a comfortable environment for everyday living. A corner fireplace adds a sense of warmth, and a kitchen island includes an eating bar.
- The owner's suite resides near the foyer, and includes a bathroom with two vanities and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found down the hall, separated by a full bath that they share.
- The 2-car garage offers access from the front of the home, and opens into a laundry room with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss