3-Bed Cottage-style House Plan with a Rustic Look and Feel
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan is a beautiful cottage-style design with a rustic look and feel. The exterior is highlighted by river rock stone, shake siding, and wood accents.
- Inside the home, you'll find a large living room that is warmed by a fireplace. Further, into the home, the kitchen is open to the dining room and includes a large island with a snack bar.
- On the second floor, you'll find 3 bedrooms. The master suite lies under exposed beams and includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- A 1-car (with an optional upgrade to a 2-car) garage completes the home.
Main Floor - 2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12