3-Bed Cottage-Style House Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- This charming 3-bed cottage-style home plan has a shingle and clapboard exterior with a touch of stone detailing. Covered porches front and back provide you two spots for outdoor enjoyment.
- The center of the home showcases a kitchen with a bar and seating, a formal dining area and great room with fireplace and ceiling vaulting from 9' to 12'.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite featuring a walk-in closet, double bowl vanity and private shower and commode room.
- The laundry room is conveniently located near both the master suite and the garage.
- Two additional bedrooms set to the opposite side of the home and a bath with double bowl vanity and linen cabinet complete the first floor.
- This home comes with a full unfinished basement offering additional living space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss