3 Bed Cottage with 6-Foot Deep Front Porch and a Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A 6'-deep front porch with two decorative shed dormers above and a decorative window in the garage peak give this 3-bed cottage great curb appeal.
- A bedroom just off the entry can be used as a home office or a den if desired.
- The foyer leads you to the vaulted kitchen, great room and dining room space. There's an island in the kitchen with a double sink and dishwasher as well as seating on the other side.
- A pair of doors on the back wall of the great room take you to a 6'-deep grilling porch.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and a large walk-in shower.
- A bench with shelves above is located just inside the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick