3-Bed Cottage with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This efficient 3 bedroom house plan is perfect for a site with views.
- The living room has an airy feel 19'4" ceilings that open up to the upstairs loft. French doors open to the rear porch and the room flows into the kitchen and dining area.
- French doors in the kitchen take you to the rear porch and an island gives you work space and room for casual seating.
- Your first floor master bedroom features a walk-in closet and bathroom with custom shower.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms flank the loft that overlooks the living room below.
- As an added bonus, the plans come with a 2-car detached carport with optional storage area attached.
- Related Plan: Get a simpler upstairs with house plan 51786HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 722 sq. ft.
- Carport: 441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick