3-Bed Cottage with Old-World Character and Modern Insides
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This charming Cottage-style house plan takes you back to a time when houses were built with uniqueness and character. The high-pitched roof and stucco exterior give this plan an old-world look. Inside, you'll enjoy the modern amenities.
- As you step into the home, you'll find yourself in an excellent entryway that includes a coat closet and a bench. Just off the entryway is a convenient office that is a great place to get some work done at home.
- The living room is warmed by a fireplace and flows seamlessly to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has a wonderful walk-in pantry and an island with a snack bar.
- Upstairs, you will find the home's bedrooms. The master suite is situated above the garage and includes a built-in bench and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers. Select the 2-car garage option and get 607 sq. ft. of garage space.
- NOTE: Expect a 3 to 5 day delay if selecting the 2-car garage option
2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick