3 Bed Cottage With Porches Front And Back
About This Plan
- This cozy cottage has an attractive blend of siding and shingles and gabes in front plus a porch perfect for a rocking chair.
- The front door takes you to the great room with 10' ceilings and a fireplace with room for your media above. It is open to the dining room and kitchen creating a great contiguous space notable for its size.
- The master bedroom is tucked in back and has a walk-in closet and great proximity to the laundry. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- The screened porch in back measures 20'2" by 8' giving you room to place furniture there.
- An optional carport, included with the plans, gives you room for two cars.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: See similar cottages with alternate exteriors with house plans 11740HZ (1,300 sq. ft.) and 11741HZ (1,375 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Storage: 42 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick