3 Bed Country Cottage with Bonus Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch and three dormers set the tone for this charming 3 bed country cottage house plan.
- The home feels spacious from the moment you walk into the foyer that leads you to the 2-story great room ahead and opens to the dining room on your right.
- The great roomhas a fireplace and built-ins and two doors taking you to the back yard.
- The kitchen has a peninsula with room for stools and views to the bayed breakfast room. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage..
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The optional upper level gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse and get a covered porch in back with house plan 32658WP (2,336 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick