3-Bed Country Craftsman Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof rests atop this 3-bedroom, country farmhouse plan, with a welcoming front porch encouraging guests to linger and enjoy the fresh breeze.
- The heart of the home offers rearward views, and extends outdoors to a covered patio with space for a grill. The kitchen boasts U-shaped counters wrapping around a large, multi-purpose island.
- The serene and privately located master bedroom awaits, and includes a 4-fixture bathroom with a spacious walk-in closet.
- A hallway off the formal entry leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a full bath.
- The 49'6" depth is the distance from the front of the garage to the back of the house and does not include the covered porch (that adds 5') or that patio (that adds an additional 7').
- The bonus room - 286 square feet - is included in the Total Heated Area figure. If you choose not to build it out, the home is 1,631 square feet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 280048JWD (1,784 sq. ft.).
Bonus (Included in Living Area)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 6"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss