3-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof rests atop this 3-bedroom, country farmhouse plan, with a welcoming front porch encouraging guests to linger and enjoy the fresh breeze.
- The heart of the home offers rearward views, and extends outdoors to a covered patio with space for a grill. The kitchen boasts U-shaped counters wrapping around a large, multi-purpose island.
- The serene and privately located master bedroom awaits, and includes a 4-fixture bathroom with a spacious walk-in closet.
- A hallway off the formal entry leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 280077JWD (1,631 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The overall heated square footage includes the bonus room.
Bonus (Included in Living Area)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Framing Type: Truss