3-Bed Country Craftsman House Plan with 2-Story Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful country Craftsman-style 2-story house plan's exterior highlights include shake siding, a large front covered porch with a metal roof, and wood accents.
- Just inside the front door, you'll find yourself in the entry with access to the home office that is perfect for anyone who works from home.
- The kitchen, dining, and family room are laid out in a wonderful open layout. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The family room is warmed by a fireplace and has two large windows to allow in natural light.
- Upstairs you'll find the home's 3 bedrooms. The master suite includes an amazing bathroom. The master bathroom has his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet with a built-in dresser. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the home's 2- car garage is situated to the rear of the home. The garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 37 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12