3-Bed Country Craftsman with Welcoming Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed country Craftsman house plan gives you two floors of living and has a welcoming front porch and a screened porch in back.
- The main main floor is charming and modern with the family, kitchen, and dining room all open to each other and anchoring the rear of the home.
- The home office with French doors opening to the foyer allow for privacy while the mudroom and laundry are great for everyday living.
- The second story boasts a spacious master suite including walk in closets as well as two additional bedrooms adjoined by a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 9700013VC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss