3-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Although this 3-bedroom, Country Farmhouse features traditional exterior lines, the interior boasts modern updates for today's family, including an open-concept main level, mudroom, and a second-level laundry room.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where a powder bath and coat closet greet you. To the right, the living room is filled with natural lighting and flows into the eat-in kitchen.
- A sizable prep island anchors the kitchen, which includes a walk-in pantry and easy access to the garage for unloading groceries.
- Slip through the sliding doors off the dining room to find a spacious terrace for outdoor dining and / or lounging.
- Four bedrooms and the laundry room reside upstairs, including the deluxe master bedroom that is joined by a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 989 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 320 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss