3 Bed Country Farmhouse Under 2100 Square Feet with Pocket Office Option
About This Plan
- This one-story Country Farmhouse house plan gives you 3 beds with walk-in closets, 2 baths and 2,701 square feet of heated living space and comes with an optional layout delivering a pocket office. Special ceiling treatments in the gallery hallway are provide a nice welcome and an open floor plan is great for entertaining.
- The compact kitchen puts everything right at your fingertips, with a walk-in pantry close by for extra storage.
- Add a pocket office that closes with sliding barn doors or chose the smaller signature space backed by a big walk-in closet off the hall.
- The owner's suite is separated from the family bedrooms that lie close to the front of the house.
- Homeowner's get an extra perk with a door from the master walk-in closet leading directly into the laundry room.
- Extend the rear porch by adding an optional uncovered deck.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42528DB and 42647DB.
Optional Office Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12