3 Bed Country French with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath country French style house plan has a classic brick exterior and a beautiful roof with hips and gables.
- Inside, you are greeted with a foyer that opens directly into an expansive great room that offers views directly into the kitchen, dining, and rear porch. This oversized great room has a fireplace and large windows giving you great natural light and a French door that leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The kitchen gives you an island with a raised bar for sitting, a range with microwave above, and abundant counterspace and cabinet storage. Enjoy storage in the the adjacent pantry.
- The luxurious master suite has a raised ceiling and the bath gives you a large whirlpool tub with custom surround, large shower, compartmented toilet, linen storage, his and her sinks, and a large walk-in closet.
- This plan also offers an unfinished bonus room that could be used as a playroom or fourth bedroom for that growing family.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 main pitch and an 8:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a courtyard entry garage with plan 51719HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Storage: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick