3-Bed Country Home Plan with First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This 3-bed country home plan has a covered front porch and over-sized side-entry garage
- The open kitchen with island and dining area combined with the great room provide a space that feels much larger than its actual size.
- A first floor master suite with double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet gives you great privacy.
- By the mud room and family entry you will find a half bath, laundry room and storage closet.
- The upper level features a spacious loft with bath access and two additional bedrooms.
- The walk-out basement offers an outstanding opportunity for additional square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 593 sq. ft.
- Deck: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss