3-Bed Country Home Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- A carriage-style garage door, shake siding, and a stone trim come together to create a charming exterior on this country home plan.
- An inviting front porch ushers guests into the heart of the home, which consists of the family room and eat-in kitchen. Tall ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness and a back patio promotes outdoor living.
- A double-bowl sink rests in the kitchen island, which is in close proximity to the large walk-in pantry for ease of use.
- The master suite is secluded on the left side of the home for the utmost privacy, and features an en suite with a separate tub and shower, a commode room, and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the other side of the home, separated by a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick