3-Bed Country Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Three columns draw your eyes to the façade of this 3-bed ranch-style home plan.
- In the entry, a row of coat hooks spans the wall above a bench. A roomy coat closet fills another wall.
- Windows wrap around three sides of the nook, creating a naturally bright environment. More light washes into the kitchen through skylights.
- A small, conveniently located bathroom sits at the juncture of the kitchen, the bedroom wing, and a pass-through mudroom/laundry room that links with the backyard and two-car garage.
- Counters, cupboards and appliances line two sides of the kitchen. A walk-in pantry fills one rear corner, and more storage space is tucked beneath the work island. Standing at the kitchen sink, you face into the vaulted great room across a raised eating bar.
- Open the double doors in the great room and nearly double the available living space. Meals are easy to move out onto the vaulted patio.
- Bedrooms are at the opposite end of the home. The owners’ suite boasts a deep walk-in closet, and a bathroom with a double vanity, oversized shower, and totally private toilet. Two more bedrooms, another bathroom and a large study are across the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1094 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12