3 Bed Country Ranch With Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bed country ranch home plan is completely surrounded by a covered porch giving you room to enjoy the views in the shade from any side of the home.
- The front door is understated but welcoming as you step inside you are greeted by a wood stove in the vaulted living room.
- The generous sized kitchen transitions into the utility/mud hall where there is plenty of storage including a large walk-in pantry.
- A long hall runs down the middle of the home and leads you to the bedrooms with the owners' suite at the end.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12