3-Bed Cozy Country Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- Charm and character can be found in every nook and cranny of this cozy cottage design.
- This home plan is conservative in square footage and abundant in charisma.
- Board- and-batten siding and a covered front porch say, "Please, come in!"
- From the foyer, a clear view to the back of the home makes this space feel roomy and welcoming.
- Vaulted ceilings enhance this spaciousness even more. Just off the breakfast area, a covered back porch makes a tranquil evening retreat.
- Decorative plant shelves in the kitchen and master bath give homeowners unique spots for special decorating touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick