3-Bed Craftsman Bungalow with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- A blend of horizontal and vertical siding blankets this 3-bedroom, Craftsman bungalow house plan, complete with multiple covered patios.
- The covered porch welcomes you inside, where French doors to the left lead to a quiet den. The shared living spaces are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a partially-covered deck.
- A fireplace anchors the right wall of the great room, and the spacious kitchen includes a cooktop island.
- Retreat to the main-level owner's suite, which features 5 fixtures in the attached bath and a walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, discover bedrooms 2 and 3, along with a compartmentalized bath and large recreation room for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,958 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"