3-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Flex Room
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Craftsman home plan features wooden brackets that support deep, overhanging eaves and a stone exterior that provides a texture-rich exterior.
- Once inside, a hallway off the foyer leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, separated by a full bath.
- The shared living spaces are located behind the 2-car garage, and combined to create an open-concept layout. A large island in the kitchen anchors the living space, and the adjoining eating nook extends outdoors onto a back porch.
- The master suite resides towards the rear of the home, and includes a master bath with 4-fixtures and a walk-in closet. A flex room completes the main level.
- Just inside from the 2-car garage, a pocket door reveals the laundry room, and sits across from the pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick