3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Covered Deck
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Shake shingles and horizontal siding rest beneath gables, while a charming front porch leads into the great room, which opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- L-shaped counters surround a custom island with a raised snack bar, and a corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open floor plan.
- A covered deck is on the other side of the sliding doors, promoting outdoor living.
- The forward-facing, master suite features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath on the opposite side of the home.
- A single-car garage, with the option for a double garage, is located on the right side of the home, and the utility / mudroom is just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12