3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Expansion Over The Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has an airy and open floor plan on the main floor giving you a great space for entertaining.
- The kitchen is open to the family room with fireplace and the eating area with sliding door access to the back covered patio.
- The flex room is open to the foyer and the family room. Close it off and it would make a great den.
- Upstairs, the owner’s bedroom has plenty of space for a sitting area, and it has a large walk-in closet. The two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath with dual vanity.
- There is close to 500 additional square feet of space over the garage that can be put to many uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,337 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"