3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Rear-loading 2-car Garage
About This Plan
- Four tapered columns sit on sturdy stone bases in this Craftsman house plan.
- The covered porch shelters the dining room and family room that has a big fireplace.
- Another covered porch lies in back along with a big open deck.
- The vaulted master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- You'll find lots of storage on the upper floor and each of the two bedrooms on this level gets a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 46258LA.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 20 to 25 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 247 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 7"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick