3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Timber-frame gables and shake siding contribute to the abundant character on this 3-bed, Craftsman house plan. Inside, the separated master suite provides the homeowner with the utmost privacy from the secondary bedrooms.
- The charming, arched french doors lead directly into the open, shared living spaces, which includes the great room, dining area, and kitchen. A coat closet is conveniently located in the foyer, and a fireplace adds a sense of comfort throughout the hub of everyday living.
- Retreat to the screened porch to enjoy the bug-free outdoors, or pass through to the deck to get some sun.
- The master suite is located behind the angled, double garage, and boasts an elegant tray ceiling. The en suite includes a garden tub, private toilet room, and a spacious walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath that separates them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 9"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss