3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Arched windows and entryways soften the exterior of this gorgeous, country home plan, complete with stone accents and a welcoming front porch.
- Inside, a quiet dining room sits to the left of the foyer, with access to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry. The spacious and open great room is connected to the kitchen and features beautiful timber beams along the vaulted ceiling.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the large covered porch, which includes a grilling station if desired.
- The master suite is tucked away from the other bedrooms, and includes a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet that leads to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- The versatile room above the double garage serves as a bonus area, and awaits the homeowner's finishing touch.
- Related Plan: Find plan 70656MK for an alternate exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 630 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick