3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The main level of this 3-bedroom, Craftsman house plan is completely open, creating the perfect space for holiday gatherings.
- The great room greets you upon entering, next to a formal dining room with a bay window.
- U-shaped counters surround a prep island in the kitchen, complete with an eating bar at one end. A powder bath is located next to a sliding door that leads to the back patio; a great space to grill or just relax outdoors.
- The master suite occupies the front half of the second level, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a toilet room and two closets. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a full bath, and the neighboring laundry closet is centrally located for ease of use.
- The double garage is accessible from the breakfast nook, and offers rearward access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 56 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss