3 Bed Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This Craftsman style house plan includes great features that set it apart from other ranch homes, most notably a beamed, cathedral ceiling that runs the entire length of the living space.
- The open concept plan includes a kitchen with breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- All three bedrooms are located on the back of the home.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and includes a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Extra space in the 3-stall garage makes this home perfect for today's family.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss