3 Bed Craftsman Narrow Lot Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman styling provides an air of charming sophistication to this 2-story, narrow multi-family house plan. Each unit gives you 1,497 square feet of living (657 sq. ft. on the main floor and 832 sq. ft. on the upper floor).
- Inside, guests are greeted by an entry area that opens to a straight staircase. A few steps further reveal the kitchen with its island work area, walk-in pantry and ample counter space. The adjacent breakfast area provides access the outside through sliding doors.
- Open to the kitchen and breakfast area is the great room, with its fireplace and views to the rear. The mud room includes a bench, lockers, coat closet and powder bath, and also accesses the 1-car garage.
- Upstairs, a pampering master suite features a bath area with his and her vanities, and an extensive walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12