3 Bed Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This one story house plan has an exterior with a mix of materials including stone, clapboard and board and batten siding. A metal shed roof protects the front entrance and creates a cozy entry porch.
- The foyer opens to soaring wood-beamed cathedral ceilings in the great room, dinette and kitchen. The kitchen, with an expansive work island, is open to the dining area and offers a large walk in pantry
- Away from the living areas, the master suite features an over-sized walk-in closet, and his and her vanities in the bath. Opposite, bedroom 2 and 3 share a Jack-n-Jill bath and both have their own walk in closets.
- The side load garage gives you room for two cars plus a built-in workbench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 0' 9" First Floor / 0' 10"