3-Bed Craftsman Ranch Plan with Option to Finish Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- Four pillars with a tapered stone base support the charming front porch of this Craftsman ranch house plan, decorated with shakes, stone, and timber-framed gables. This home is ideal for rear and side sloping lots and can also be adapted for lots with no slope at all.
- The cathedral ceiling in the foyer sets the scene for the luxurious amenities ahead. The great room and hearth room offer multiple shared spaces for socializing, and a large rear deck allows you to soak in the sun, or dine outdoors during BBQs.
- In the center, discover a dining room with an elegant coffered ceiling. The rectangular kitchen provides a ton of workspace, along with a corner pantry and enough room for a large range.
- Three bedrooms occupy the right side of the home. The master is rear facing, and boasts a tile shower in the ensuite, as well as a roomy walk-in closet.
- Finish the basement as designed, and enjoy a generous exercise room, recreation room with a wet bar, sun room, and loads of storage.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Deck: 530 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 5"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss