3 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Charm
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- A combination of shake siding, stone and columns gives this Craftsman ranch extra charm.
- The living area is found on the left of the home and includes a kitchen with center-island that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- A vaulted ceiling runs front to back over the entire living area to create volume.
- Three bedrooms are tucked behind the garage and include a master suite with tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The laundry is located just outside the bedrooms for easy access.
- This home has a three-stall, side-load garage.
- The roof has a main pitch of 10:12 and a secondary pitch of 8:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1012 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath