3 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Two Garages
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman details include beamed gables, a mix of shingle and horizontal siding and heavy columns on this three-bedroom ranch home.
- 11’ ceilings greet you in the entry and draw you into the home.
- A formal dining room with access to the kitchen through a butler’s pantry are found to the right of the entry.
- An open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with breakfast bar, nook and great room with cathedral ceilings.
- The master suite is located to the left of the entry away from the other two bedrooms for maximum privacy.
- Two additional bedrooms are located behind the garage on the right of the home and share a full bath off the hallway.
- A four-stall, split-load garage makes this the perfect family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1098 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms