3 Bed Craftsman Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This house plan is a beautiful and functional Craftsman ranch with a split bedroom layout.
- There's plenty of room to maneuver inside with 36" primary doors, and have even designed a zero-entry foundation detail to eliminate steps from the garage and front porch.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and has access to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen is strategically located with easy access to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master enjoys its privacy located across the home from the family bedrooms.
- The main pitch is 8:12 and the secondary pitc is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12