3 Bed Craftsman with Angled Footprint
About This Plan
- Classic Craftsman styling and an angled footprint contribute to this 1-story house plan's outstanding curb appeal.
- Double doors within a deep covered front porch open to the great room under a cathedral ceiling with wood beams that showcase a fireplace with thin set stone veneer.
- This home plan's kitchen and dining area openly interact with the great room for easy entertaining. The kitchen features a large island work area and a roomy walk-in pantry. Entertaining options are expanded by the adjacent dining area, which accesses to a rear patio.
- Just off the kitchen, a mud room with a built-in bench, lockers and catch-all accesses the home's angled 2-car garage. Additional space in the garage awaits use as a work area or for storage.
- Also, behind the kitchen is a conveniently located coffee bar as you enter the master suite. The master features a sitting room with a private door to a screened in porch. The master bath has access to a well-appointed bath area that includes dual sinks, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, a compartmented toilet and a roomy walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home there are two secondary bedrooms with a hall bath and walk-in closet.
- THREE-CAR GARAGE VERSION (+$350). Call us to order this version as it is not purchasable through the website.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 841 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12