3-Bed Craftsman with Angled Garage for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A 2-car garage angles off the front of this 3-bed Craftsman house plan with massive rear porch. The exterior gives you a blend of stone, vertical siding and shingles creating a beautiful home.
- French doors open to the vaulted foyer flanked by an office and a flex room.
- Ahead, the vaulted great room with fireplace opens to the dining room and kitchen. The screened porch in back, at 14'-deep, can serve as an outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has a large pantry located just around the corner from the garage entry making unloading groceries a breeze. The island gives you great work space and room for casual seating.
- The master suite has a massive walk-in closet and a master bath with spa tub and walk-in shower.
- The lower level gives you two more bedrooms with baths flanking the rec room with web bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,526 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 611 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 962 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss