3 Bed Craftsman with Expansion Upstairs and Down
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This expandable Craftsman ranch home plan features siding with stone accents and includes all the frills.
- From the welcoming front porch to the screen porch, with skylights, and deck, this home provides dramatic spaces, luxurious appointments, and spacious living areas.
- Its carefully designed 1,800 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large master suite with an optional tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a sitting area.
- Expand upstairs (323 square feet) and in the basement (1,900 square feet).
Bonus Room - 323 sf
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"