3 Bed Craftsman with Gabled Front Porch
About This Plan
- A gabled front porch, supported by two columns on square bases, greets you to this 3 bed Craftsman house plan. The exterior is a tasteful blend of shakes and board and batten siding.
- An office is off the foyer and a formal dining room is across the foyer. It is perfect for serving dinner with access to the kitchen through the walk through butler's pantry.
- The great room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen. An island has seating for four plus great work space and a sink and a walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- Sliding doors off the great room lead to an open air patio.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, including the master with its own private deck. Laundry is also upstairs for your convenience.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Deck: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss