3-Bed Craftsman with Loft and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- At only 2,208 square feet, this Craftsman house plan doesn't waste an inch of space. Three bedrooms plus a loft make this a great family home plan.
- The great room is vaulted and the loft upstairs has views to this great space below. A fireplace anchors the room and sliders grant access to the covered patio making the room feel even larger.
- An open floor plan gives you sightlines from the kitchen across the great room and out the nook which is lined with windows on two walls,
- The dining room has a great bumpout that could be used as a window seat or for built-ins.
- The master suite is on the main floor and is privately located. The vaulted ceiling is a nice touch and the three windows on the back wall give you great views.
- Upstairs, the two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version house plan 23294JD (1,884 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss