3 Bed Craftsman with Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- A shed dormer and a broad porch supported by three tapered columns greet you to this three bedroom Craftsman ranch home plan.
- The foyer takes you past the dining room and a coat closet to the open floor plan beyond with the family room and kitchen creating one large open space.
- A door takes you to the covered porch which at 9'6" deep has room for furniture and can be used as an outdoor living room.
- The master also has porch access. You pass his and her large walk-in closets on the way to your five fixture bath. Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- Laundry is tucked away from the activity near the two car garage.
- The stick-framed roof has a 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 86208HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 2"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick