3-Bed European Cottage with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, European Cottage features Tudor influences with its steeply pitched gable roof and decorative half-timbering.
- The main floor is completely open for a comfortable everyday living space. The living room and eat-in kitchen are surrounded by windows to allow ample natural light to infiltrate the heart of the home.
- The double garage attaches to the right side of the home, and opens into a mudroom with a built-in bench, coat closet, and powder bath.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room are located upstairs. A full bathroom is shared by the two family bedrooms.
- The master bedroom is rear facing and joined by a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12