3-Bed European Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The lighter-toned brick provides this 3-bedroom, European home plan with loads of old-world charm, while the interior is designed to offer modern comforts to today's family.
- The living room opens to the kitchen in the center of the home, bordered by a front and rear porch for maximum outdoor enjoyment. An oversized, kitchen island anchors the living space, and a nearby pantry lends plenty of dry storage space.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and includes the standard amenities in a 5-fixture bath. A pocket office sits just outside the master.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share a full bath.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage nook to keep clutter at bay, and opens into a mudroom with built-in cubbies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick