3-Bed European House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Deep overhangs on the gables are supported by beams, adding a craftsman touch to this beautiful brick and stone exterior. The angled front porch makes this home perfect for a corner lot, while intricate ceilings throughout the interior add elegance to the design.
- The spacious foyer offers views into the heart of the home, but first, a quiet study and full bath reside to the left. Past the dining room, the family room extends outward through french doors onto a covered patio.
- The sizable square kitchen opens to the family room and includes a prep island and corner pantry.
- The master suite is quietly situated on the left side of the home, and features a lavish bathroom with dual closets. Just down the hall, a pocket door reveals a laundry room, which includes a freezer for additional cold storage.
- Bedrooms 2 is on the opposite side of the home and has its own full bath.
- Upstairs, third bedroom and an optional bonus room complete the home.
- Related Plan: Get another bedroom on the main floor with house plan 36565TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 417 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12