3-Bed Farmhouse Ranch for the Wide and Shallow Lot
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Farmhouse-style ranch house plan is great for the wide and shallow lot.
- The entry greets you with 11' ceilings and leads you to the open concept layout of the great room and kitchen.
- The kitchen has a large island and easily serves the dining room. A large walk-in pantry gives you great storage and its location near the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Off the kitchen in the mud room you'll find ample pantry space and storage lockers.
- All three bedrooms are located to right side of the house. The master bedroom has a Jacuzzi tub, shower and dual sinks in the bath and a spacious walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom right off of the hallway.
- The 3-stall garage is located on the left side of the house with a large screen-in porch behind the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,784 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss