3-Bed Farmhouse with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- A gorgeous beamed ceiling unites the cooking, eating and dining areas of this well-designed Farmhouse house plan.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors bring in light and take you out to the huge deck in back.
- There's even a screened porch where you can relax in the shade and eat.
- The master bedroom gains privacy by being the only bedroom on this floor.
- Note the handy pocket door from the master closet to the laundry room.
- The two bedrooms on the upper floor share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 512 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 1"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"